Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas

Christmas was here and gone and it was a day with family and what a great day it was. Santa was good to the this year and nana always overdoes it but they love every thing from clothes to toys. The were up so early and excited and as the day passed lil money descided she was gonna just stand up and WALK. That she did quite a few times but we are not 100% that will come in time. I am Thankful that kids are healthy and Jeremy is doing better.
I do want to mention that Miracles do happen and my best friends lil Boy Ben was in the hospital and when things did not look like he was gonna make it home for Christmas god's plan changed and at noon on Christmas eve he was released and spent it athome with Angie and Bill and his brothers and sisters, I am so happy for them and for Ben to be doing so much better and I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.

No comments: