Thursday, September 23, 2010

Still unemployed...

Well I am still on the job hunt and I am not sure how to explain how it is going.  Lets just put it I am still looking and after nearly four months I have an interview tomorrow.  I am excited and scared all at the same time.  I have been a work at home mom for over four years so I am scared to enter the work world again but I know it is something that I have to do, but not really want to do.  I will miss my babies alot but I know that I am going to do what is best.  I also know that I know that I am not the first, only, or last mom to do it and I will get through it.  I also know the ecomony is very hard right now and for me to get an interview is a plus now just to make a good impression will be even better.  If it comes to it and I do have to leave them during the day I will be sad and they will have a hard time in the beginning but the will be ok and it will just make it more bitter sweet when I come home to those cute faces.  So wish me luck in this unchartered waters that I am embarking on.
There are also some other changes going on in our lives but I will save that for another time.  Because that will be a lengthy one.

No comments: