Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Extreme Couponing....

So I started watching this show last season and thought how could all these people save all this money in a single shopping trip?  The answer I think is living in a place where the grocery stores DOUBLE coupons, and for me that is not the case.  These people have huge stock piles and for me I just don't have the space but I sure wish that I did and maybe that will happen someday when we have our own garage. 
Who is watching this new show and what do you think?  What I think I am going to do is make a list of the things that we buy on a weekly basis or even a monthly basis and see what I can find for coupons and start my stockpile of items used everyday. 
I also think this is going to start to be an every week progress report and I will post my progress and if you as readers want to do the same let me know about it.  Any ideas and success stories would be great to hear.

No comments: