Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Feeling Lost ...

Ever felt like you have lost something or someone that you thought would always be there? Maybe it happened all the sudden because of something or someone or it just happened over time well let me tell you it makes you feel sad. I feel like I have lost something that I though could not be lost but never second guess anything. I am not one to just go out and do things and I may do too many things by myself or with just my kids and I sure do not have very many people that I call my friends or that call me friends but I always thought that certain things would be there no matter where you are but I guess things change and some grow and other stay the same or just have different ways of change. Maybe it will all come together and what is what seems to be lost is not lost but just something that is not a priority right now. Only time will tell.

No comments: