Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Changes for the Family

We are doing some changes in the house about what food we comsume and how to make it better for us as a family and about our inner self and body. Hy husband Jeremy's Step mom has written an ebook called "A mother's Journey~Learning Through Livimg" by Kimberly Guthrie. Here is the link if you are interested http://kimberlyguthrie.com/ . She talks about all different things from dealing with leaning issues to food alergies a nd many more. IF you sign up for her email updated you will receive a day meal plan and I personally think it is wonderful. I have tried some of the recipes and they are great.
I am also gonna try my hand at Organic foods and see what we can do about changing lil by lil. I am also wanting to share my experiences through my blog and about my deals about saving money. Wish me luck
Also head on over to Kim's sight and even purchuse her Ebook for a great price and even better information.

No comments: