Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hard times are still around.

I know it has been while since my last post but I have been going from here to there and everywhere with my daughters cheer. The girls took home 4th place at Regionals in Orlando and we were so proud. That ended just after Thanksgiving and then we went right into Christmas. Christmas has been very hard financially and not knowing what is going to come next. How long are we going to be in our house and moving and how the possibility of saying goodbye to my husbands Brother Jay who is 35 and dying of brain cancer is going to affect my husband and my oldest daughter who he has been close to him since he was diagnosed and she was just a year old.  The thought just brakes my heart. 
This year has been full of ups and downs and I should say more down then up but we are all trying to make our way though it and I hope we as a family come out on top. 
I know that there is a path for this family I just wish that I had a clue on where it was going to take us.  The fear of the unknown is what scares me. 
2010 has not been a good year and I hope that 2011 will be better opportunity wise, financially and bring more opportunities into our lives.  Because unemployment sucks.

No comments: