Monday, April 19, 2010

Not Me Monday with MckMama

 
 
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
 
This week has really been a hard week the kids and everything just feels like the walls are closing in.  We were at my newphews birthday party and it was NOT me that saw the kids helping themselves to the cake and just let me,  nope not me. 
Again I have had enought laundry to last a life time so when my mother in law who likes to fold the laundry descided she wanted to fold them and put them away for the kids I had no problems but I surly did NOT let her now did I?
My 9 year old and 3years old are always at odds and when my 9 comes to me and says "mommy Ky hit me" I surely did not say to her well I am not your tattle turle and do not want to hear it, Not me.
 
Hope everyone had a great week and we will be back next monday for Not Me Monday!




 

1 comment:

Natasha said...

This laundry thing sounds familiar. I am thankful when my mother in law starts folding as well. I always say, "You don't have to do that, but thank you!" Oh, and my 7 and 4 year old would never hit and tattle on each other. I usually just say, "I don't want to hear it."