Thursday, March 11, 2010

Day 3


Go to my EBAY sight
http://stores.ebay.com/MY-2-SWEET-PRINCESSES?_rdc=1


I have a 3rd job I would say and that is EBAY. I try to keep up between my first job of being a mom and wife and second to the Paying job and 3rd ebay. I have put ebay on the back burner for a little while but I am needing to get back into it and now is the time. I had a little bit of peace and quiet in the house today and that is what I did.
I just wanted to let everyone who does not now me that I do have a ebay store and I sell kids women and some mens clothes and odds and ends at great prices. If you would like to check back tomorrow the items I prepped today will be up tomorrow.

Any of you out there trying to make extra money in these tough times? Ebay is a great bay and being a member of Here Comes the Stork is great to.

Stay tuned tomorrow for a little insight into our family and bare with me I am still trying out new things for "click able links and etc".

No comments: