Monday, March 22, 2010

Sunday's post just a little late...CVS

CVS was great this week the diaper deal was a must and I was ready.  I had $11 ECB and 2 of the $2 off pampers coupons and and email for $4 off a $20 purchase so I was set.  I ended up leaving CVS paying $1.45.
2 Diapers and 1 Sunday paper ($2) for 1.45 and with $6 ecb in hand.  I was jumping for joy now what do do with all those huggies coupons?

Walgeens has a good deal to use those coupons "When you buy 3 or more in  Huggies products (diapers jumbo pull-ups or goodnights @ $8.99 and /or large package of wipes @ 5.99) you get $5.00 register rewards for your next purchase.
Senerio:  3 Huggies Diapers @8.99 x 3=26.97-3/$3coupons = 17.97and your RR of $5 is like spending 12.97 plus tax on 3 packages of Huggies  (Roughly $4.32 a pack  GREAT stockpile deal).


Or we could wait til next week at CVS and use the ECB from this week when they will have Huggies on sale for 2/$18 and 5 ECB.  Thanks to Baby Cheapskate and her Top Diaper Deal Preview!  You make that choice and let me know what you descide and if you have an senerieos let me know I would love to hear about them.

No comments: