Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My blogging CHALLENGE...

I am challenging myself to Blog Everyday for 30 Days to see if I can do it and maybe grow some readers. Maybe my current readers will pass along my blog to others and so on and we will see where that leads us.

I am gonna try and blog about deals that I am getting at CVS and Publix which is where I mainly shop and go from there.

We also are trying new vitamin supplements on my oldest daughter thanks to Kim. I will share how that is going and our process.

I starting today and we will say this is going to be my FIRST post but I may blog about our weekend and go from there and then I will share a little bit about our family and how this blog is coming about and a little bit more about me and I am also going to try and follow other bloggers leads like MckMama http://www.mycharmingkids.net/ and her "Not Me Monday" and "Wordless Wednesday" and many others.

Everyone check back and tell everyone to take a look around and try swagbucks and HCTS.

No comments: