Saturday, March 20, 2010

Not 1, Not 2 BUT 3 Huggies $3 off coupons

These are high value coupons that everyone needs to get b4 they are gone and they will go quick and can easilly be paired with a great sale and I know Target has a huggies printable coupon for $1.50 and with a $3.00 off that is $4.50 off either a box or jumpbo pack makes for a great time to stockpile.  Check out these sights.
Huggies Little Movers
More Huggies
Now become a fan on Facebook Huggies and click the link in the title More Huggies!

This is a great deal on Huggies Diapers and I hope everyone is able to use them to the fullest.  I would also like to Thank Freebies 4 Mom and Money saving Mom for letting me aware of these deals so that I can give these to you, because I know I can sure use these coupons along with my prevouis post for the CVS deal that starts tomorrow for Pampers.

No comments: