Saturday, March 20, 2010

Missing Thrusday & Friday post

Saturday March 18, 2000..... to today Thursday March 18, 2010
10 years ago on this day My husband and I were Married on the beach overlooking the inlet.  IT was a rainy day but we had a great time together.  Fast forward to the year 2010  3 kids later and 10 years later here we are.  My husband and I have been through the good the bad and ugly at some pont in these past 10 years but we are here together raising out 3 Princesses. 

As for Friday were actually went out to dinner without the kids together with Friends and my sister's family.  Dinner was good but we looked at each other after dinner and said what next ?  It has been so long since we have been out together without them we did not know what to do with ourselves funny right, well wanna know where we went to walmart and for desert.  I know right what a crazy night we had.  But u know what we know we have to do this more often to get our together time and we will it will be just trying to get the kids to be with either my mom or grandma will be the challenge.

No comments: