Monday, March 29, 2010

Not me Monday

 
 
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
This was kind of a quite week but when it comes to laundry I did NOT just leave it there hoping it would do itself, nope. Also remember when I said I went to the consignment sale this weekend well I had added some of my kids stuff and when my sister went there this weekend she picked up a pair of shorts of Ky's and not tell her, nope NOT me! And it was NOT me that told my oldest daughter that she could should go to Grandmas house this weekend so I would not have to hear her and her sister having a tift, Not me.


I am sure next week will be a good NOT me Monday because it's spring break week and Easter weekend!

No comments: