Monday, March 15, 2010

Not me Monday


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

What did I not do this week? I surly did not feed the kids PB & J for breakfast because that is what they wanted and I was just not in the mood to cook, no not me. I did not like the kids run naked in the sprinkler in the back patio yesterday because it was such a Sunny day, that would just be so bad.

I also did not just sit and let the laundry pile up and then finally do the laundry and throw it on the couch and when my mother in law came over she asked do you want me to fold these and I told her if she wanted to to go ahead, NOT me!

1 comment:

Yellow House said...

Fun post! Welcome to Not Me Mondays. I would love for my extended family to fold my laundry! Good for you for NOT saying no! :) Have a good week!